The Board will interactively discuss Why Driver-Based Planning Matters for Modern FP&A.
Wednesday, 9 May 2018, 6.00pm – 9.30pm
Frankfurt Skyper Villa
Ground Floor, Taunusanlage 1, 60329 Frankfurt
Timetable and Agenda:
6pm – 6.30pm: Registration, networking, light food and refreshments
6.30pm – 8.30pm: Discussion
8.30pm – 9.30pm: Networking
- Evolution of Driver-Based Planning.
- Driver-Based approach as a basis for predictive analytics.
- Driver-Based approach as a basis for effective Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning.
- Mini-case study from the field.
- Evolution of Driver-Based Planning. Group work.
- Conclusions and recommendations.
Register HERE to join the meeting.